On this page I link mods which are working for me. I did not create any of them.
- OWB Sink Bug Fixes - fixes for the DLC "Old World Blues"
Oblivion: Basically Morrowinds sad cousin.
- install Oblivion
- download all the things
- install Wrye Bash
- drop all the zips and zaps in "Oblivion Mods/Bash Installers"
- start Wrye Bash
- right click on all the things -> install
- start Oblivion through Wrye Bash
- Wrye Bash - install and manage those suckers; dont try to do without it.
- Oblivion mod manager - not necessary if you use the other one.
- Unofficial Oblivion Patch - bugfixes galore; never leave home without it.
- Oblivion Scaling Unclusterfucked - want to have fun while playing Oblivion? Introduce a sense of progression and get rid of the need to level optimally.
- Respawn 3 Months - ever stuffed important items in a chest in the middle of nowhere, only for them to be gone after 3 days? No longer.
- Respawn Unspawn - named NPC should not respawn, eh?
- more content
- The Sirens Deception - playing a thief, you might want to consider joining them; now you can.
- other stuff
- How to create screenshots using Oblivion - it's more complicated than you thought!
- Mod manager